Friday, January 16, 2015

RSNN First Interview: JailBait (January 16th 2015)

Thank you for tuning into to RSNN for our first of many interviews.

*We would like to state that the views of JailBait are his own and in no way reflect that of the members here at RSNN.*

We here at RSNN would like to thank JailBait for his understanding during our interview and wish him the best.


Question 1
RSNN - So far in the Land of Nacriema, which activities do you enjoy the most?
JailBait - I like....grinding while talking to people.
              Also calling people to Damel when I get a chance.
              Umm

RSNN - Ahah. Any other activities?
JailBait - I guess I like making stalls? xD
              I dunno all I do is grind and talk :p

Question 2
RSNN - What are your future plans here in Nacriema?
JailBait - Mhmmm. Well you see I wanna make this Angel get Oasis lvl none RB. But if I can't do that I'll just leave my angel at high lvl and start focusing on my thief McGangBang.

Question 3
RSNN -You are a very active member in our community, do you think your guild will be one of the best guilds in this new server?
JailBait - I think our guild would at the top, but because of guilds like Sakura (full of azns) I don't think our guild would be the best. You see to judge a guild you must see how many azns are in the guild. The more azns the more no life = more pro high levels okas.
RSNN - ahahah I bet you guys will give your best shot :)

Question 4
RSNN - Since you are a very known player, do you have any thoughts about the current community? Which players will create the most competitive characters?
JailBait - Yea. I have a general understanding who'd make competetive characters. Mostly people in FRESH, Sakura are for PvP. Only a few people in Vivid are PvP oriented, but the rest are trash. So for people i would say: Kiyomi, Katekyo, Nova, Saurian, Muri, Bboycloudz, Kenshin to name a few :p

Question 5
RSNN - Are you excited about the Grand Opening of Real Red Stone?
JailBait - Yes.
              I need reskill bad because Holy Pulse sux.
RSNN - Heheh
JailBait - Also I want pro unique costume.
RSNN - Yes, that's one of the most wanted items we all are waiting for.
JailBait - Also with the Grand Opening some people who left duing beta would come back.
RSNN - Indeed. Will be a good time for this amazing game!
JailBait - I just got a job also so I'm ready to spend $$$$ on dis game.
RSNN - I guess RS is winning a very good character very soon ;)

Question 6
RSNN - Which one of the new classes will you try first?
JailBait - None.
              I focus on my mains and watch others create the new classes.
RSNN - Very well.

Question 7
RSNN - What expectations do you have for this new Red Stone?
JailBait - No more monster invasion so pro item economy won't be jacked up.
              No extended power hours over a couple months so.....
              I think this will be the best Red Stone we will all play.
RSNN  - Indeed. This server gave us all Red Stone players a lot of hope and fun.

Question 8
RSNN - You played the old server? If so, do you miss your character a lot? And what do you miss the most?
JailBait - Mhmmm. I don't miss my characters because in FRESH I was always forced to play priest in GvG/SW/PW. So my old Thief StyleKill was just.....there because is only x1 gear so it wouldn't compete with me people x2/x3 gear. By x1, x2, x3 I mean how many prefixes on gear :p
RSNN - Yes, it would be an unfair fight

Question 9
RSNN - What are your thoughts about our new Game Managers?
JailBait - So far, they have been welcoming. They actually engage us in decent conversations, but i feel they're not going to be active as much as we'd like them to be. I mean I asked GM to have Richard Kim cosplay his favorite female Red Stone character, but no reply :/
RSNN - Well this server is still FRESH, so let's wait and see what they are capable of doing!! :D

Question 10
RSNN - Are you having fun in this new life in this Big Land of Nacriema full of new and exciting things to discover?
JailBait - Uhhh. Everything still looks pretty much the same except a few map changes for convenience. So uhhh i guess I'm having fun.
RSNN - That's what Red Stone is about :D

This completes our our first interview! To apply to our next interview next friday, please send us a message through our facebook page RSNN Facebook so we can randomly pick one a player for next weeks interview.

Don't forget, you have to be in one of these parameters: Be a Vice or GM of a rank 4 or 5 Guild, be level 400+, have an extensive knowledge about the game, or be an influential member of the community.

Thank you again for tuning in and check back daily for new stories.

Red Stone News Network Team

No comments:

Post a Comment